- Federation of Kenyan Employers (FKE) – it is the employers’ organization in advocacy, industrial relations, employment laws and related value-add services through management, consultancy and training. FKE has been representing employers’ interest both locally and internationally since 1959.
- Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA) – KEPSA as the apex body of the private sector in Kenya comprises of all organized Business Associations big and small and gives room to many corporate organizations who are also direct members beyond being part of their primary associations. KEPSA is not aligned and non-political and is all inclusive. Its membership is diverse with big investors and micro investors alike.
- Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) – it is the representative organization for manufacturing value-add industries in Kenya
- Fresh Produce Exporters Association of Kenya (FPEAK) – trade Association representing growers, exporters and service providers in the horticulture industry. FPEAK provides a focal and coordination point for the horticulture export industry.
- Kenya Flower Council (KFC) – is a voluntary association of independent growers and exporters of cut-flowers and ornamentals, formed in 1996, with the aim of fostering responsible and safe production of cut flowers in Kenya with due consideration of workers welfare and protection of the environment.
- The Eastern Africa Association – The Association exists to support the business activities of its members in the countries covered by providing channels of communication and lobbying on common issues, either through the various diplomatic missions, the international financial institutions or directly with the respective national government. There is no other organisation that performs quite this function on behalf of foreign investors.