- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) – The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya.
- Kenya Investment Authority – assists companies in setting up their business in Kenya
- Export Promotion Council – the EPC primary objective is to address bottlenecks facing exporters and producers of export goods and services in order to increase the performance level of the export sector. It also provides a forum for dialogue between the exporting fraternity and relevant public and private sector institutions and organizations through Sectoral Panels.
- Kenya National Chamber of Commerce Industry (KNCCI) The Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI), is a NON-PROFIT, autonomous, private sector institution and membership based organization. It was established in 1965.
- Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA) – for the promotion and facilitation of export-oriented investment and the development of an enabling environment for such investment.
- Kenya Industrial Property Institute (KIPI) – is a government parastatal that administers Intellectual Property rights.