ESSENTIAL PASSENGER INFORMATION ON COVID 19
The Kenyan Ministry of Health has issued the below requirements for passengers disembarking in Kenya and on transit via international airports in Kenya:
- All passengers arriving and transiting Kenya must have a nucleic acid test (PCR) Covid-19 negative certificate for a test conducted 96 hours prior to travel
- All passengers must have the Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate or Card.
- Passengers whose certificates expire while on transit will be required to deposit their passport with the airport port health authorities and facilitate testing in a recognized facility, at own cost.
- The mandatory Ministry of Health traveller’s health service online form must be filled and submitted prior to travel. The form can be accessed via the following link – https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/
- Guests disembarking in Nairobi shall be released from the aircraft in batches of thirty to avoid overcrowding the screening area
- All guests are advised to strictly follow covid-19 prevention protocols at all airports and inside the aircraft.
For more information visit the following websites: