- VISA Applications for selected nationalities are now available online at evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
- In person VISA Applications will be handled on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 9am to 12.30pm.
- Processed Visas will be collected in the afternoon, from 2pm to 4pm.
- VISA Processing takes 48 hours.
- Effective 1st February 2016, children under 16 years are exempted from VISA regulations, and as a result do not require a VISA to enter Kenya.
Any person entering Kenya must be in possession of a valid International Certificate of Vaccination against Yellow Fever.
Download this form to apply for a VISA.
Nationals of the following countries require a visa to travel to Kenya. click here
The following countries have concluded visa abolition agreement with Kenya:
- San Marino
Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries do not require visas to enter Kenya:
|Brunei Darussalam||Namibia||The Gambia|
|Cyprus||Papua New Guinea||The Bahamas|
|Fiji Island||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Grenada||St. Kitts and Navis||Uganda|
|Malawi||South Africa (For less than 30 days stay)||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Malaysia (For less than 30 days stay)|
Holders of U.S Refugee Travel Documents issued by the Department of Homeland Security (Greencard holders/Permanent residents) and Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries shall have their visa applications referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi for approval. The processing varies from case to case. No expedited services for Referred visa applications.
|Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (Formerly North Korea)|